Tuesday, May 3, 2011

what do you think?

I showed a part of the block I was making for the 3x6 bee. I finished it but while I am looking through the other blocks there are quite a few of these. They are based on Oh Fransson's Mod Mosaic Pillow. It is also a wee bit time consuming. It is virtually paper piecing without the paper as I have to sketch it out because all blocks have to be the same design. For those of you unfamiliar with this bee you make six identical blocks with your fabric based on each persons color preference. You receive six blocks back in your color preference. I have already seen one of the blocks I am receiving and it is awesome, very unique. You can view it here. Oddly the block I chose to prototype is hers....shhhh..I do not think she follows my blog. Should I proceed with five more or switch up so mine will be a little more original? hmmmm...

Have a good night!
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW! This is absolutely over the top. I am sooo excited. Now did you really think I wouldn't look?

    ReplyDelete

You are all dear to me and every message means so much. I really take these to heart...good and bad, so fire away! I need your input!