Friday, August 21, 2009

NEW PICTURE


this is totally off topic but bek and lou were snapping pics when we went to charleston, sc and they captured this picture of brad and me. i really love this picture. i usually would be horrified to not preview a picture of myself and criticize it into the ground but it is an honest interpretation of the relationship we have together. complete and total comfort in the knowledge that we will be connected forever. i think it shows in this picture. that's all......
love to all!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. while we have never met- i too see the connection in this picture. my husband and i will be married 25 years in september (together 30) and the comfort i feel when he's got his arm around me is all i need... and p.s., i sew too!

    ReplyDelete

You are all dear to me and every message means so much. I really take these to heart...good and bad, so fire away! I need your input!