Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BACK FROM DMB!!!

have i mentioned lately that i love DAVE? i have lost count of how many times i have seen this band perform but it just gets better. it was an odd concert due to the new release "big whiskey and the groogrux king" but the band will learn to jam harder with time and the crowd will do whatever it is we do when we KNOW a song.







we had a great time with bek and lou. i so dearly love my new family in law. like my relationship with brad i feel i have known bek forever. we just click.
















okay, so we had lots of good food thanks to bek and lou, had a tour of bek's place of employ, christopher newport university then the big night.

















this was one happy girl with her tickets, then brad and me at HIS first DMB concert. brad and bek LOVED the show as much as i did. i think lou could have enjoyed a cat show and had a better time. he was a good sport though.














OH......bek was gracious enough to have her hairdresser fit me in. i FINALLY got a haircut. it is much shorter in the back and tapers to the front. i had a bad hair night the night of the concert but once i did it myself it does well on my head. here i am with my new haircut AND my concert poster. one happy girl once again.












a day of driving from newport news, va back to the mountains of appalachia. here come those mountains. it was a wonderful trip but i am always glad to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are all dear to me and every message means so much. I really take these to heart...good and bad, so fire away! I need your input!