Wednesday, March 10, 2010

IT CAME!!!

I thought it would be around a week but they made me wait just a wee bit longer. i know other blogs have these same pictures with the same topic but this blog is mine....and so is the fabric...well...i am splitting it with Mel and Steph but the remainder is mine!


step 1. Open the box...eeee!!! all wrapped in tissue and adorably peeking!


Step 2. Count the packages and admire the Spoonflower logo printed on cotton.
Step 3. Sort, love, caress, admire, photograph. I cannot wait to get my needle on these little babies!!





How cute are THESE!!!!!
THANK YOU HEATHER!!!



5 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to open? It looks like all your prints are the same scale and some of my dots and shrooms were a lot bigger! I don't mind so much but I wonder if it is an option to change scale on printing when ordering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little gnome with the wheelbarrow! It's looking good !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leslie, so I contacted Kim over at Spoonflower and she is sending me reprints of the off scale prints! No need to send back the others and it is also on the new quilting cotton they switched over to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the material! I am especially in love with the gnomes. My Mom is from Germany, so we have had gnomes in our garden long before they even made it to America! I found your site through Quilting Bloggers - I am in WV also. I used to live in Greenbrier County, but now live in Buckhannon - a little south of Morgantown. I look forward to seeing what you create with this material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leslie! Oh wow, am I ever jealous...my mouth is watering ; )

    ReplyDelete

You are all dear to me and every message means so much. I really take these to heart...good and bad, so fire away! I need your input!